Sunday, 31 October 2010

October - A month of Changes !!

         October passed through many changes...some tough time...some decision making time...etc. First & fore most I lost my roomie, with whom I have been sharing the apartment for more than a year, a good dear friend,roomie has went back to India for good reasons !! As this was known before few months, we already had given the notice to landlord to vacant the apartment. As days passes...it was the last day with my roomie, was very sad.....at the time of his farewell every one in our group was feeling the same...but I did most...Because I knew that I'll gonna miss him very much for our usual gossip, watching together favourite programs, cooking experiments, tea @4pm, BODs etc..
Last words I said to him was Dost, "Life wont be same with out you...Miss you !! "..
I wish that he will achieve it for what he has gone back...
         After he left I was alone in the apartment..for the full one week I was like Home Alone..I have started feeling loneliness...dying to pass time at home....during that week, I hardly cooked food for twice...usually I managed to get food from take ways or hotel. During everyday's take way food, two of my friends have invited me for dinner...So enjoyed food at their place & felt well...But this one week was really scary...Only I knew how did I pass through it. Hope such period never come again !! :(
        Some good news is, I got two new roomies and retained the current Velocity apartment..For me it's not about retaining the apartment only...but to retain yaadein,memories,masti that belongs to this apartment... :):)...I'm so happy now....
New beginning with new roomies...Till now enjoying with them...So far so good...started playing Counter Strike game...having loads of fun...Hope such good days continues..
      Yesterday, we celebrated one of my friend's daughter's 4th birth day. It was fun..we really enjoyed that. Most exciting part was her birthday gift which her parent gave to her. It was a kitchen set, she was so much enjoying while playing with it. She prepared tea, break fast etc for all of us. So cute of her. Till late night she was playing with the kitchen & preparing various dishes for us. She was pretending to be a hotel owner & also managing customers (ie us)...Her cuteness was at best while she was serving the food,tea to us.
     Another change is time, yes, now we are back to GMT from (GMT+1), means now day light saving is off & clock set 1 hr. backward. Today morning I realise this change when I woke up, I woke up an hour earlier than usual. I though it's 11 o'clock in morning but actually it was 10 o'clock. I got confused because my mobile was still showing the GMT+1 time...When I opened my laptop I realised that, ohh..now we on GMT..then restarted mobile & set the correct time. Now we are 5.30 hrs behind from IST..so have to be bit early to call to India in the evening...
     Now finally this months ends, normal life is on track and for next week excited to celebrate Diwali at my friends place... :)


Bye for now...


Stay Tunned,
Pritesh

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

My photo
By Profession, I'm a software engineer. Being a Geeky, I love to read/write about technical stuffs,advance innovations,softwares etc.. Last but not least, I love to enjoy every bits of life at it's best.

Followers