Sunday, 3 October 2010

A Rainy Sunday....



                It's Sunday morning...as usual another week end. But today its not like sunny sunday, it's heavily raining Since morning dark clouds around and raining, like a perfect monsoon season.... Though I like this kind of mausam, would like to enjoy with garma garam bhajji, samosa etc. but unfortunately I could not have any one of them right now...But yes had fantastic morning tea and enjoying some old romantic, dancing songs..So It's bit cool environment...Of Course I wont like to go out in such atmosphere..and will try to be at home for the whole day.......hope some of my friends will meet online so I can have a voice/video chat to them...or else ..planning to watch some movie.. :)......
                     But it reminds me the monsoon of India, where I used to roam around with friends (provided it's holiday :)), long drive on bike, some times we used to go Mahakali for tasty,spicy Sev Usal...I remember those days....In fact we all love to go there...to have spicy Sev Usal...Some times we used to for garma garam Daal Vada...that was mindblowing...It's raining and I'm missing those fun with my buddies...But that's life...You have to enjoy in every possible ways, whether in India or here in UK....

Till than enjoying rain, kuch mindblowing songs with garma garam nasta...(Mostly would go for Maggie !!)...Lets see how day goes....

It's raining....Stay wet :)
Pritesh

1 comment:

  1. I understand your situation buddy.... We have to settle with Maggie only here. I m in NJ n even food here sucks... customized US food.... :( .....

    ReplyDelete

My photo
By Profession, I'm a software engineer. Being a Geeky, I love to read/write about technical stuffs,advance innovations,softwares etc.. Last but not least, I love to enjoy every bits of life at it's best.

Followers