Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Happy Diwali & Prosperous New Year !!

Well....whole month was full of fun...outing..gathering...Diwali & New year started with new hopes etc. Visited many new places..First & foremost is Wembley, Harrow which I have been waiting to see since 2.5 years.         
     Let's start with Diwali N New Year Celebration, I celebrated it at one of my dear friend's place with his family...I was there over that festive  week end. Had fantastic dinner after arriving there.  Then we had some gossips, remembering old days etc..Next day we went to Wembley & Harrow, had fantastic lunch at one of good restaurant there in harrow, there we had some get together, met some old friends. 
Then we headed for Neasden temple - a very good "BAPS - Shri Swaminarayan" 
Temple. The most exciting thing was that I met one of my training days friend with his wife after around 4-5 year, So I was really excited to meet him & finally met him at temple. The other thing was, on that day we got a chance for Aarti at temple as well, very lucky me :)..First time ever I got a chance to see "Annakut", there were 1456 different dishes, beautifully placed. 
Annakut
 It was amazing scene there. Have a look of that fabulous decoration http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pke5VgElL9s&feature=player_embedded. New year started with new year wishes to every dear n near ones...Over all this time diwali was fantastic..i enjoyed a lot but missed india very little.
           Few days later, again I planned for week end to visit one of my dear friend's place, we were total eight of us with family to have small post Diwali get together. We also had late night gossip. Next day we went for movie Golmaal 3, we enjoyed that. We arrived very early for the movie, apx about 2.5 hours, so we decided to have a coffee & then would go for bowling. At Cost Coffee bar we started talking about marriage, love n all that and eventually it turned in to a very long & hot discussion on "Arrange Marriage", actually it was started from my marriage thing, we were talking about how difficult it is to have an arrange marriage, the process n etc. Everyone was sharing their experience & giving some thoughts on this. It became so interesting & everybody were so engrossed into that discussion that no body had any idea about the time.  We could not believe it did last for more than 2 hr & now it's show time. Finally we had to stop our hot discussion & taking few points as an action on me we entered into cinema hall. As usual, we occupied last row and enjoyed a movie, of course with pop corn & coke.. :)
     Finally at the end of month I have booked tickets to india...So now counting days for that...Also it's time to revisit all New Year Resolutions which were made last year, what has done & what has not....


Bye for now,
Pritesh







1 comment:

  1. when is your flight? let's meet this time.. lots of gossip due.. :) ...

    ReplyDelete

My photo
By Profession, I'm a software engineer. Being a Geeky, I love to read/write about technical stuffs,advance innovations,softwares etc.. Last but not least, I love to enjoy every bits of life at it's best.

Followers