Friday, 28 May 2010

Time to Bag Pack….Ready Steady & Go !!!

Yes, summer has started….nice, warm & sunny days..Time to enjoy !!
Summer is been the great time to be here in this country…very sunny & warm weather during this time..After having dark, chilly, cloudy in sort pathetic winter…it’s great time to enjoy…here sun rises early & sets probable late evening..
So over all full day of sunshine...
Also we have holiday at the start of May & end of May.
Now in coming long week end i.e. 29/30/31st May, I have planned to visit South Wales. It’s been a year that I have gone for any picnic….So finally I am packing my bag & getting ready for Wales (South part)….Hope it would be nice picnic.
There are new people coming with us whom I never meet…so let see how it goes..
Will write more about this after returning from Wales...

Stay tunned,
Pritesh

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy Trip buddy............ and do write experience...

    In fact, you should write your experiences of UK too... specially of your starting days of UK... definitely it would be hilarious.... Think about it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anish : Thanks for suggestion, Actually I'm in the process of doing that only..will blog it on completing 2 years in uk (i.e on next wednesday 8th june).

    ReplyDelete

My photo
By Profession, I'm a software engineer. Being a Geeky, I love to read/write about technical stuffs,advance innovations,softwares etc.. Last but not least, I love to enjoy every bits of life at it's best.

Followers