Yuppeeeee..............Finally I voted.....
This is the first time that I voted....
I lost all opportunities to vote, for one or other reasons...but this time I made sure that I won't miss it...
It was amazing experience...In fact the atmosphere is totally different as compare to India.
Here it was very quite voting. People sincerely queued up for voting. The most surprising thing is, there was not a single security guard posted at the booth, which is total contrast to the one in India..Apart from that other interesting thing was that, it's manual voting.. no voting machine. People used to vote their candidate by marking cross sign against his/her name on the ballot paper through pencil & drop it into the ballot box.
Pritesh
Thursday, 6 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- Adorable
- By Profession, I'm a software engineer. Being a Geeky, I love to read/write about technical stuffs,advance innovations,softwares etc.. Last but not least, I love to enjoy every bits of life at it's best.
0 comments:
Post a Comment