Wishing you Merry Christmas !!
Second Christmas in UK, this time it's white Xmas....Seems like Almighty is showering it's blessing through snow !!
Christmas - festival of joy,happiness...& time to celebrate the festival of light with family,friends...
Being in UK, a majority Christian population country- it's very good celebration of this festival & enjoying being here...Every house is decorated with Xmas tree,lights etc..
But the way I used to celebrate xmas in India is really amazing & missing it too...
In my college days we (other college friends) go to Jain Jolly's (very dear friend of mine..) place to celebrate xmas. At there, we have had cake,yummy food & then go to church as well for prayers. So those xmas were very special for me. Hope will have such xmas again.....
Last year I had fantastic xmas...we celebrated & enjoyed lot. But unfortunately all years are not same.......Although I wished merry xmas to all my friends..till now, no plan to celebrate xmas. I'm happy because this year I got a gift from Secret Santa...:)
Actually we played game in office....named "Secret Santa", in which every one will get a gift from one of colleague who will be his Secret Santa and as I also bought a gift for one of colleague for whom I am the secret santa, so it was fun..enjoyed !!
Merry Christmas,
Pritesh
Friday, 25 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- Adorable
- By Profession, I'm a software engineer. Being a Geeky, I love to read/write about technical stuffs,advance innovations,softwares etc.. Last but not least, I love to enjoy every bits of life at it's best.
Marry Christmas to you also buddy.. I wish I would be in your office to get secret santa's gift.... :) ....
ReplyDelete