There are many new things happened in this month...
At the start of the month I have decided few things to be carried out....but as usual...started but none of them were completed...as usual :(
This is bit disappointing, but also have some good things to cheer about....
so not to regret for all those disappointment but learned from past experience...
If we consider some good things which I learned then I must say I have learned a new language Groovy....finally after long time I had looked beyond java language.
That was how I started month....there are few reasons why I have started to learn Groovy...1 foremost reason is ..Syntax...it's very similar to java.
so any java developer can easily be comfortable with it...the other important reason is powerful features....it has a potential to beat java....nt rt nw bt in future....
It has a very good features which are not available in java till date .[..may included similar features in future java releases...]
Yes, now following are some interesting features of Groovy:
-Closures
-Expression Language
-Null Pointer check
-Elvis operator
-Easy looping
and many more....
I also had a chance to explore Grails ....web 2.0 framework for Groovy !!
It was amazing...I was really surprised by the speed at which an application created-deployed-tested ..It was very quick...Just very minimal efforts....really good...looking forward to explore Grail as well...
Apart from Groovy, I learned JMX...Java Management Extension.....
Basically I love java performance tunings....during surfing I came across an article describing good support of JConsole in j2se6 n that's the drove to go in depth & explore JMX.
I learned various features sun is providing for managing object...I explored some of basic features..I found that very interesting....
After completing that tutorial I can better understand the implementation/use of jmx in my application....I clearly understood the code....
Lastly, I can say that something learned in this month but much more to learn!!
Now at personal front I have broke some barriers....finally I have joined Gym.... :)....looking for a healthy 2010 :) :)....So Get Set Go.....
Also…Today is one of the important day for me…because today is my “best friend’s wedding” … :)….monty…
I don’t knw how to react on it….yes of course I must be happy n I am….But the sad part is I could not attend it… :(….I wish I could…:(
Any way it’s part of life…we have to keep momentum going..:(
Stay Tuned,
Pritesh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- Adorable
- By Profession, I'm a software engineer. Being a Geeky, I love to read/write about technical stuffs,advance innovations,softwares etc.. Last but not least, I love to enjoy every bits of life at it's best.
Best of luck buddy.. for GYM.. aapdi sharat yad che ne.. te divase tu 50 ni upar jaish e divase party.. :) .... n bhai bav navu navu sikhva lagyo ne tu to.... college ma hato tyare to bhanya nahi ne have sudhari gaya..... keep it up....
ReplyDelete