Thursday, 31 December 2009
End of happening 2009
As Year on year passes…and a journey of life continues...
Month after month and a year completed… Today 31st Dec, last day of the year 2009.
It’s new year eve & it’s time to look past-thorough out the year; time to look forward and make New year Resolutions as well..
2009- A year with lots of happening. Here is some flash back of the whole year.
January – Year started with loads of goodies….first & foremost – a birth day.
Yes.. it was fabulous time..Obviously it’s birth day- a party time…time of joy & celebrations.
That was the longest ever time for me that I stayed away from my family, friends etc. Sadly, it had been more than 6 months that I haven’t visited my home..:(
But as tradition, I had celebrated my birth day at home only.
Somehow I managed to get leave and ran to home from UK, only to celebrate birth day & uttarayan. But this time it was great feeling never like before.
This reminds me my college days. When I was in college I always ran to vadodara to celebrate birth day. My 9X friends always complains me about this, they use to tell me like, always you celebrated ur birth day at ur place only, some time you should enjoy with us also. But what to do…I love to celebrate with them but..I could not make my mind..Sorry dosto..
Apart from uttarayan, I had fantastic time there in India. I met my friends in ahmedabad also. Some of my friends came to vadodara to meet me; it was so nice of them. I really appreciated their efforts & my importance in their life. I really love to meet you again & again…Also I had fantastic party with all my neighbours, friends, etc., which was the only occasion whereby we got a chance to get together. It was amazing event. With all these good memories I return to UK..
There is no happening event for February and March, time passes as normal
April- Aah !! Trip of the year…Scotland. Yes, this was the only trip where we all UK parties went together..this time not only singles but families were also with me J J. So this we can consider as a trip of the year. It was fabulous time out there, really enjoyed…beautiful Scotland…
May – A month of sorrow, sadness….Unfortunately my both roomies sent back to Mumbai as their current assignment was over. That was bit sad month..It’s better not to remember much…
June – here comes the month of certification.. J J Finally I cleared ITIL foundation certification. Whole month I studied and felt a exam like pressure; that reminds me my college exams…that time I used to sleep early with the hope that I’ll get up early in the morning for reading…but in reality that never happened J J…So in one line I can say that I feel the exam pressure by having sound sleep J…
July- Time to say good bye to 42, Velocity North…as contract was getting over & uncertainty of stay in UK, I vacant that apartment with loads of memories..golden days of UK…We were so attached to that apartment that we used to call it 42,Velocity New Satyam. (New Satyam is our New Mumbai’s apartment name J)
We all roomies had fantastic time out there and will cherish those for rest of life.
August-Yes, month of independence & for me it’s month of movement :) :).
Actually I shifted to one of my dear friend’s place. There I enjoyed a lot….Since first time when I visited his house, I would love to stay at there and finally I got a chance & enjoyed a lot.
September- Another month of movement JJ..Again I shifted to Velocity apartment but this time it’s west wing…Here also I got good company of my dear friend…Till date I am enjoying here…
October-This was again one of milestone month….I got my tik tik tik….Yuppy….Also I bought a new camera…so now will try to hands on some photography…Nothing more happened in this month but whatever happened was fabulous…thanks everybody who supported me to achieve it J.
November-Hmm…Month of Marriage…yeah many of my closest friend got married….but sadly I could not attend any of them…I wish I could be a part of that auspicious occasion.
December-This is one of month of learning I can say…I learned many technologies in this month…after all it was year ending J J…Also enjoyed many movies in theatre in this month…including most awaited 3-Idiots …J
So finally its all about whole 2009. A year of most happening..
Now it’s time to New year Resolutions & look forward to 2010.
Hope coming year will bring happiness & load of goodness…..
Bye Bye 2009…&...Welcome 2010. C U in 2010...
With New Hopes,
Pritesh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- Adorable
- By Profession, I'm a software engineer. Being a Geeky, I love to read/write about technical stuffs,advance innovations,softwares etc.. Last but not least, I love to enjoy every bits of life at it's best.
Happy New Year dost... good anlysis of a year..
ReplyDeleten what about this years Uttrayan? coming India or not...