Friday, 30 October 2009
Are you Facing Problem with Outlook 2007 new mail Notification ??
"Are you Facing Problem with Outlook 2007 new mail Notification ??"
Just Chill.....You are at right place...your problem will not be the problem anymore !!
Now let me explain the problem which I was facing after installing Outlook 2007,
Since two day I was bit annoyed because the way outlook was behaving....
when I receive any new mail and if rule is set then it will do as per rule & forwards to appropriate folder (in personal .pst file), but the real problem is, it's not showing me a new mail tray alert for mail/RSS outside the inbox.....
I'm not even aware that someone sent me a mail....it results into important mails got delayed to respond..(Fortunately Not for my Manager's mail)
So today morning...I started a search for the solution...
In course of search I found some site/blog which says that this is the known issue with Outlook 2007, whereas somebody stated that this is a bug....MS has to fix it....So I got sad....I thought, I have to bare with this annoyed feature !!
But at last after few hours of rigorous search,
I found the solution which made my day !! Hurrey !!!
For a fantastic stuff.....Credit goes to....
http://www.howto-0utlook.com/howto/mailalert2003.htm
Like me, there are lots of people who might be facing the same problem..
so I thought, why don't share this piece of information with all....
Enjoy Alerts !!
Pritesh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- Adorable
- By Profession, I'm a software engineer. Being a Geeky, I love to read/write about technical stuffs,advance innovations,softwares etc.. Last but not least, I love to enjoy every bits of life at it's best.
0 comments:
Post a Comment