Monday, 19 October 2009

New Year Resolution !!

Wishing you all Happy New Year & have a fabulous year ahead!!

It's like a new Beginning.....of Thoughts, of Words, of Actions...
Time to commit the new commitment(s).

Hmm....Being a geeky, this is bit enigmatic to describe things in words but commitment is commitment. :)

This is second consecutive Diwali & New Year in my life that I am away from my family, "Swadesh" & Missing them. :(

I wish, I could Enjoy this auspicious festival by being at home, with family & friends.
Any way it's part of life & thanks to web,cell phone to keep me close to all my dear ones :) :)..

Bye For Now,
Pritesh
My photo
By Profession, I'm a software engineer. Being a Geeky, I love to read/write about technical stuffs,advance innovations,softwares etc.. Last but not least, I love to enjoy every bits of life at it's best.

Followers