Year's shortest month is about to an end...every month should be like this only..so quick....
As such nothing much more happened in this month but.....Me & my roomie has enjoyed a swayamvar season 2....which is lots of entertaining...we really enjoyed...many people didn't like it but we really enjoyed....for us..it's pure entertaining...
There are few tips we learned from that also...hmmm :) :)....
Also we enjoyed one of my friend's birth day this month.....it was amazing...we really enjoyed most...infact my friend get surprised by seeing the gift...it was one of the unique from all of us..as usual.. :)
Month has passed with no happening...but the last day of the month would be fabulous....will have
Holi celebration at temple and followed by fantastic dinner at friend's place...
Pritesh
Sunday, 28 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- Adorable
- By Profession, I'm a software engineer. Being a Geeky, I love to read/write about technical stuffs,advance innovations,softwares etc.. Last but not least, I love to enjoy every bits of life at it's best.
so when r u going to implement your learnings from swayamvar into real life... its high time now.... :) ....
ReplyDelete